The Best Modern Photographers
Choosing only a few great photographers is a mission impossible. Nowadays, there are so many talented geniuses out there. That is why we have come up with a list of professionals from different genres. You might want to have a look at some of their works for inspiration.
- Krzystof Browko – Landscape Photography
Krzystof is an IT specialist from Poland. He started taking pictures of landscapes in 2005. His dreamy manner instantly became recognizable. He is usually inspired by shots from the places where he had never been. For Krzystof photography is the perfect escape from his daily routine.
- Jerry Ghionis – Wedding Photography
Any bride will kill to be able to have her wedding shot by Jerry Ghionis, one of the best modern wedding photographers. Ghionis lives between Beverly Hills, Melbourne and Sydney. In his pictures contemporary fashion meets vintage glamour. Interesting fact: the photographer does all his editing in Photomechanic.
- Blair Bunting – Sports Photography
This man has had the chance to work with such companies as Adidas, Pepsi, GM… And all that – in his early 30s! Bunting usually shoots sports celebrities. He is sure that the two main traits of a great photographer are creativity and patience.
- Jeremy Cowart – Portrait Photography
Cowart used to study graphic design and opened his own design company in 2001. At first, he took pictures to bring texture to his work. But soon he realized that photography is his real passion, so he switched careers in 2005. Cowart photographed a lot of celebrities. Sting and Gwyneth Paltrow, for example. He also took pictures for such companies as ABC, Time and FOX. Not bad for a self-taught photographer.
- Joey Lawrence – Portrait Photography
Lawrence is a Canadian commercial photographer. One of the youngest photographers nowadays and one of the best in his genre. Lawrence worked for Coca-Cola, Forbes, National Geographic… Even though the man already has huge success, it is only the beginning of his road.
- Chema Madoz – Black and White Photography
A renowned modern photographer from Madrid. Madoz is famous for making surreal black and white compositions with the help of ordinary objects. The images are tricky, because at first they might seem simple and minimal. But after a second you understand that there is nothing obvious in the image.
- Laura Wilson- Documentary Photography
Mother of the famous actor Owen Wilson. The woman has been in the industry for over 40 years. 25 of those she had spent on taking shots of modern cowboys. The strength of these men and their traditions are her main inspiration.
Who else do you think should make it to this list, what about Adrian Harrison, his website can be found here?
Is your wedding approaching soon? You must be excited and thrilled about it. Amidst all the excitement, there is a myriad of things that you need to look into in order to make your wedding a perfect event. One of the major considerations that you need to think over is hiring a professional wedding photographer. The role of professional Essex wedding photographers cannot be undermined. The experience and knowledge spectrum of a professional wedding photographer could leave you with some of the most memorable moments of the best day of your life.
While hiring a professional wedding photographer, here are some things that you need to consider:
- Do Your Part of Research: To make sure that your big day turns out to be stress-free and without any hassles, there is a lot of research that goes into implementation. The same applies when you are hiring a wedding photographer for the big event. Research for the best options of the most reliable and experienced Essex wedding photographers out there. Once you are satisfied with the given skill set and experience level of the particular photographer, you can finalize over him or her.
- Arrange a Professional Meeting: Once you have shortlisted a few names in the field of professional wedding photography, it is important to sit down and finalize one over the others. You can do so by arranging a proper meeting with the wedding photographer(s). Before you make the final bookings, it is important to meet the photographer in person. The photographer might be adept in his or her photography skills. However, unless you are not comfortable with him or her around, you cannot expect the best results out of your wedding photography.
- Ask the Number of Photographs You Will Receive: Obviously once your big day ends, you would not like to be left disappointed with the wedding photographs. One of the most discouraging things that you can come across is that you receive fewer photographs than expected. Therefore, while talking out to the professional photographer, you must enquire about the total number of photographs that you will receive.
- Book a Proper Engagement Shoot: Definitely, practice makes it perfect! For your wedding photography to be perfect, it is important that you get comfortable in front of the camera before your big day. You can practice by posing with the engagement photography or portrait session. As such, you can get comfortable with the camera. In addition to this, it also lets you test the efficiency of the wedding photographer in yielding perfect shots on your wedding day. You might wish to organize the engagement session at the wedding venue such that you are able to come up with the best spots way ahead of your wedding. Moreover, it also helps the photographer in getting accustomed to the wedding venue and preparing for the best on your wedding.
Hire the best photographer and make your big day the most memorable one!
So, the big day has finally arrived. You’ve planned, practiced and got everything down to a t. The last thing you want therefore is for someone to cause a scene or create a drama on the biggest day of your life. To try and help prevent this, we’re taking a look at some of the ways that you can help to avoid drama at your wedding.
Seat People Tactically
You’re going to know everyone at your wedding. That also means that you’ll have a pretty good idea of who is going to react badly when seated next to someone. Use the seating plan as a way to ensure that the people who are near each other don’t scrap and all get along fine, so you’re not breaking up fights.
Keep An Eye On The Alcohol
Alcohol is something which is basically to be expected at a wedding, and is usually champagne, although there can sometimes be an open bar. However, alcohol also has the unfortunate side effect of loosening the tongue and making people more susceptible to arguments and rows. Therefore, try to keep an eye on people who you know are quick to fire up after a drink or two, and try to offer them something which doesn’t have any alcohol in it. Also keep some jugs of water out on the tables, to remind people to pace their drinks and stay hydrated.
Assign Clear Roles To People
There is nothing worse than a job which has no one assigned to it, and then two family members or friends fall into a silly argument over who is going to be the most help and do said task. This can quickly escalate if you’re not careful, and can lead to things being said which people may not mean but are very hurtful. Make sure that everyone knows exactly what they are doing at any given point, and aren’t in any confusion as to who is giving speeches for example, and who is not. This will help to ensure that the wedding goes off without a hitch, and will help the bride and groom to enjoy their special day in peace.
Overall, these are just a few of the ways that you can help to keep the peace, so to speak, and ensure that there is no drama at your wedding at all. Your special day is something which you’re going to look back on for the rest of your lives, so you’ll obviously want to ensure that there’s absolutely no incidents among guests. Making sure that people who are known to not get on are seated apart will help to minimise the chances of a conflict actually taking place. As well as this, you can help to reduce the number of arguments that break out by asking someone to keep an eye on certain individuals when the alcohol comes out. While these may seem like unlikely events, you don’t want to risk drama happening during your wedding, as you’ll want the special day to be perfect in every way, and not be ruined by a childish argument over something trivial.
With all the stress of the wedding, at least there is one thing that you won’t have to worry about if you booked a wedding car in Fife through CarSeekers.co.uk and this wedding transport. Rest assured that after all the drama, we will transport you to your next destination – even if that is the airport.
One of our ongoing successful collaborations this year has been with a wedding dress maker called Dynasty London. They have been a major player in the wedding dress industry since the 90’s. That really is a testament to their business practices and shows a high level of customer satisfaction from being around that long. With that being said, we are extremely pleased to be working together whereby we have partnered to allow cross referrals from business to business. Typically we benefit greatly out of the deal as most people will naturally plan to look from wedding dresses prior to wedding invitations.
A Little About Dynasty London Wedding Dress Makers
The Dynasty London brand is relatively well known in the UK as their online presence has grown significantly over the years. They are based in London and have operated out of a warehouse in the area for many years now. Dynasty London have been offering superior quality made to order dresses, custom wedding dresses, couture evening gowns and formal dresses to women from all around the world.